We are happy you have decided to join us, and we are looking forward to providing you with a comprehensive and rewarding learning experience.
For parents and guardians, creating your account is the first step. Once you have your account, you will be able to login and create an application online for your student.
Note: By completing and submitting an online application for a student you are agreeing to the following Waterfront Learning terms and procedures:
- Students MUST seek district approval of courses prior to enrollment.
- Waterfront Learning does not issue grades nor does the program award credit.
- Payment equal to 100% of total course costs is due at time of registration.
- Valid student, parent, and school representative information must be provided on the online application.
- Full refunds will not be granted. Partial refunds in the amount of $125 will be given should a student withdraw within the first 14 calendar days of enrollment prior to starting a course.
- Students have one month to activate courses. Failure to do so may result in removal from the program.
- Students may be removed from the program for harassment, inappropriate language, and/or academic integrity issues.
- Special education and/or students seeking NCAA eligibility must be identified upon time of enrollment.
- FOR SUMMER PROGRAMS ENROLLMENT ONLY: There is a two course recommended enrollment maximum. All courses must be completed by Sunday, August 18, 2013.
- Welcome information (i.e. course start/end dates, login information, and teacher information) will be sent via email once registration is processed.
- No refunds will be issued for a failing grade.
You will be able use this account to log in and complete an application, request courses, and make payments.
In addition, once your student’s enrollment has been processed, this account will allow you to monitor progress, attendance, teacher communications, etc.
If you have any questions about your account or about our program, feel free to contact us at
- 01/24/2014 - Online Keystone Preparation & Remediation courses are now available! Please select the Keystone term when enrolling.
- 01/31/2014 - Spring Credit Recovery is now open!!!! Please select the Spring Credit Recovery term when enrolling.
- 10/18/2013 - Attention students, parents and district staff:
Waterfront Learning is now using Genius for invoicing purposes. You will see a new course added to each student's schedule that is a placeholder for our finance team. This is NOT a graded course!