We are happy you have decided to join us, and we are looking forward to providing
you with a comprehensive and rewarding learning experience.
For parents and guardians, creating your account is the first step. Once you have
your account, you will be able to login and create an application online for your
You can utilize this account to log in and complete an application, request courses,
and make payments. In addition, once your student’s enrollment has been processed,
this account will allow you to monitor progress, attendance, teacher communications,
Note: By completing and submitting an online application
for a student you are agreeing to the following Waterfront Learning terms and procedures:
- Students must have access to a computer with high-speed Internet service.
- Tuition must be paid in full at time of enrollment. Refunds, less a $125 registration
fee per course, are ONLY available if requested IN WRITING within two weeks of enrollment.
- A valid student, parent, and school counselor telephone number and email address must be provided on the application form.
- Waterfront Learning will send welcome information, including course and account information, via email once registration is complete.
- Waterfront Learning recommends a two course enrollment maximum for summer programs.
- All courses must be approved by a home school counselor, administrator, or representative.
- Special education students are welcome to participate. Additional information may be requested by the program.
- It is the student’s responsibility to receive approval from his/her home district prior to applying. No refund will be given should the district not issue credit for courses taken through Waterfront Learning.
- Students have one week to activate their course(s) once enrolled. Failure to activate the course may result in removal from the program without reimbursement of tuition.
- Students may be removed from the program for harassment, inappropriate language, violation of acceptable use policies, academic integrity, or disruptions caused by email.
- Credit is awarded and recorded on the student’s official transcript by the school district. Final performance percentage will be reported to the student’s home district. Waterfront Learning does not issue grades nor does the program award credit.
- All courses must be completed by 8 PM Sunday, August 17, 2014.
- All course extensions will be assessed a $125 fee regardless of length requested. No coursework can extend beyond December 31st, 2014.
If you have any questions about your account or about our program, feel free to
contact us at
- 01/24/2014 - Online Keystone Preparation & Remediation courses are now available! Please select the Keystone term when enrolling.
- 01/31/2014 - Spring Credit Recovery is now open!!!! Please select the Spring Credit Recovery term when enrolling.
- 03/10/2014 - Summer Enrichment Academy Enrollment Now Open! Please select the 2014 Summer Enrichment term when requesting a course.
- 10/18/2013 - Attention students, parents and district staff:
Waterfront Learning is now using Genius for invoicing purposes. You will see a new course added to each student's schedule that is a placeholder for our finance team. This is NOT a graded course!