We are happy you have decided to join us, and we are looking forward to providing
you with a comprehensive and rewarding learning experience.
For parents and guardians, creating your account is the first step. A valid student,
parent, and school counselor telephone number, address, and email must be provided.
Once you have your account, you will be able to login and create an application
online for your student.
You can utilize this account to log in and complete an application, request courses,
and make payments. In addition, once your student’s enrollment has been processed,
this account will allow you to monitor progress, attendance, teacher communications,
Note: By completing and submitting an online application
for a student you are agreeing to the following Waterfront Learning terms and procedures:
- Students must have daily access to a computer with high-speed Internet service.
- Payment must be made in full at time of enrollment. No refunds will be granted for
- The program may ask for additional information to confirm appropriate enrollment
- NCAA eligibility must be indicated. Given the fluctuation in NCAA regulations, there
is no guarantee of NCAA course approval.
- Waterfront Learning recommends a two course total enrollment maximum for summer
programs; one course per session.
- Approval from the home district must be obtained by the student prior to enrollment.
- Students may be removed from the program for harassment, inappropriate language,
or violation of district acceptable use or academic integrity policies.
- Waterfront Learning does not issue grades or award credit. Final performance percentage
earned will be reported to the student’s home district. Credit is issued by the
student’s school district.
If you have any questions about your account or about our program, feel free to
contact us at
- 04/03/2015 - Summer Credit Recovery Session II - Enrollment begins July 10th through July 19th.
- 06/12/2015 - Visit our website for more information and enrollment instructions - www.waterfrontlearning.com
- 07/03/2015 - Please note that Waterfront Learning offices will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, to observe the Fourth of July holiday. Students will continue to have access to courses during this time.