We are happy you have decided to join us, and we are looking forward to providing
you with a comprehensive and rewarding learning experience.
For parents and guardians, creating your account is the first step. A valid student,
parent, and school counselor telephone number, address, and email must be provided.
Once you have your account, you will be able to login and create an application
online for your student.
You can utilize this account to log in and complete an application, request courses,
and make payments. In addition, once your student’s enrollment has been processed,
this account will allow you to monitor progress, attendance, teacher communications,
Note: By completing and submitting an online application
for a student you are agreeing to the following Waterfront Learning terms and procedures:
- Students must have access to a computer with high-speed Internet service.
- Payment must be made in full at time of enrollment in order for the course request(s)
to be processed.
- There are no refunds for students who do not complete or pass the course.
- For Summer Programs, if a student notifies the program of the desire to withdraw
prior to starting a course, a refund, less a $125 registration fee, will be refunded
AS LONG AS the student withdraws within the first two weeks of enrollment.
- Regardless of the time of year, all withdrawal requests must be received in writing
by Waterfront Learning (i.e. school year requests come from the district and in
the summer requests come from parents/guardians).
- The program may ask for additional information upon enrollment for students with
- NCAA eligibility must be indicated.
- Waterfront Learning recommends a two course enrollment maximum for summer programs.
- If credit is expected, approval from the home district must be obtained prior to
requesting a course.
- A course request must be submitted for each desired course.
- Students may be removed from the program for harassment, inappropriate language,
and violation of acceptable use policies, academic integrity, or disruptions caused
- Waterfront Learning does not issue grades or award credit. Final performance percentage
earned will be reported to the student’s home district. Credit is then issued and
recorded on the student’s official transcript by the school district.
If you have any questions about your account or about our program, feel free to
contact us at
- 02/05/2015 - Recover Now! enrollment is open through May 1, 2015.
Why Wait Until Summer? Enroll Today!
Recover Now! is designed to create a flexible learning environment for credit recovery. Read more at www.waterfrontlearning.com